KDE 4.6.3 tarballs (try#1 part1) uploaded

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Wed May 4 23:06:11 CEST 2011

On Monday 02 May 2011, Jeremy Whiting wrote:

> I got all the 4.6 branches to build as a whole kdeedu module using the
> attached CMakeLists.txt.  I only changed the CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE and such
> in those that wouldn't build, but maybe we should change them all.  At any
> rate, would you like me to put this simple CMakeLists.txt somewhere (svn or
> git) or do you just want to hold on to it until 4.6.x is done.

I just want to use it for 4.6.x.

I don't seem to make it actually build just from the git branches though. I
need the attached patch.

However, this finally makes it build, so I'll build a tarball for that so that
we can proceed with 4.6.3.

> Are we
> going to ship kdeedu as one tarball forever? or will 4.7 be separate
> tarballs?

For 4.7 I plan seperate tarballs, this is only for 4.6.

Greetings,
Dirk