KDE 4.6.3 tarballs (try#1 part1) uploaded

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Tue May 3 21:16:07 CEST 2011

Dirk,

At this point, Nicolas has tried the reverting changes to build alone, and
has found that the kdeedu svn->git migration is incomplete.  I suggest we
either release 4.6.3 from the branches/KDE/4.6/kdeedu rev 1227326 or not
release kdeedu as part of 4.6.3 at all.  I don't think it's worth holding
the release up for us to fix the git migration and create the tarball
properly.

Jeremy

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 6:46 AM, Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto <