KDE 4.6.3 tarballs (try#1 part1) uploaded

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Mon May 2 23:56:01 CEST 2011

Dirk,

I got all the 4.6 branches to build as a whole kdeedu module using the
attached CMakeLists.txt.  I only changed the CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE and such
in those that wouldn't build, but maybe we should change them all.  At any
rate, would you like me to put this simple CMakeLists.txt somewhere (svn or
git) or do you just want to hold on to it until 4.6.x is done.  Are we going
to ship kdeedu as one tarball forever? or will 4.7 be separate tarballs?

thanks,
Jeremy