[Kde-graphics-devel] Re: 4.6.2

Kåre Särs kare.sars at netikka.fi
Tue Mar 29 09:57:16 CEST 2011

On Tuesday 29 March 2011 01:49:03 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> A Dissabte, 26 de març de 2011, Kåre Särs va escriure:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just fixed standalone compilation of ksaneplugin and the installation of
> > KSaneConfig.cmake also in the 4.6 branch of libksane.
>
> Where is FindKSane.cmake supposed to be in libksane?
>
> Albert

Yes, it seems that FindKSane.cmake should have been moved to the libksane git
repository and then later replaced by KSaneConfig.cmake :(

Now FindKSane.cmake is not  installed if we compile libksane from KDE SC 4.2.0
tag for example

How would we fix the history issue?

The KSaneConfig.cmake is a better solution as we provide the library and the
cmake file. In that respect the old FindKSane.cmake is not needed anymore...

I added a FindKSane.cmake to ksaneplugin as ksaneplugin might be compiled
separately or at the same time as libksane.

Do you have suggestions?

Kåre