[Kde-graphics-devel] Re: 4.6.2

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Tue Mar 22 22:23:53 CET 2011

Hi,

Thankfully, helping hands have already fixed cmake files and ensured that the
packages compile.
I have tested these kdegraphics parts to compile standalone:
kamera
kgamma
kcolorchooser
kdegraphics-strigi-analyzers (*)
kdegraphics-thumbnailers
libkdcraw
libkexiv2
libkipi

These were the packages I had been taking direct responsibility for migration.

I believe all other remaining git projects have active maintainers and build:
gwenview, kolourpaint, ksaneplugin, libksane, SVG part, ksnapshot, kruler.

All kdegraphics projects in git follow the KDE/x.x scheme - there was at the
time no clear indication which scheme is to be adopted long term - so the
branch is "KDE/4.6" for all.

(*) the strigi analyzers do not build a lot of code. Don't know what's the
problem, something with kfile plugins.

Marcel