4.6.2

Tom Albers toma at kde.org
Mon Mar 21 20:56:55 CET 2011

----- Original Message -----
> Ok, so we leave out kde-graphics on 4.6.2 ?

Ok. New plan:

Every maintainer of a git repo of kde-graphics *has* to mail the release-team that he wants to be included in the 4.6.2 release. He has to indicate from which git branch the code should be pulled. Projects currently in SVN need to move to git ASAP so they can also be included in the upcoming tarball.

I will check the following things for each mail:
- Code has to compile standalone, if not, we can not include it, it's your responsibility. If you need help, please mail kde-core-devel or kde-buildsystem asap so they can help you.
- Go to projects.kde.org, and the settings and make sure the right branch is selected.
- I will remove the folder from the svn 4.6 branch.

We need to clean up this mess ASAP. Those who want to be included in the 4.6.2 release have to reply before monday 28th.

Best,
--
Tom Albers
KDE Sysadmin