KDE 4.6.1 tarballs (try #1) uploaded

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Mar 14 11:39:24 CET 2011

On Thursday 03 March 2011, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> kdebase-4.6.1 now contains the konqueror plugins that were previously
> outside kdebase.
>
> I've respinned the kdebase tarball now to remove them to not silently add
> such features to 4.6 branch. does anyone remember why it was added there?

Because there is no 4.6-branch of extragear/base, and in git master the konq-
plugins have moved to kde-baseapps.

So there was nowhere in svn/git where one could find the konq-plugins that are
used together with the 4.6 branch of kdebase, so I moved them to kdebase-4.6
too.

Of course that doesn't mean they have to be in the kdebase-4.6 tarball,
splitting them out into a konq-plugins tarball is fine, I presume that's what
you did for "konq-plugins-4.6.1", thanks for that.