KDE 4.6.1 tarballs (try #1) uploaded

Pino Toscano toscano.pino at tiscali.it
Fri Mar 4 14:25:22 CET 2011

Alle venerdì 4 marzo 2011, nlecureuil at mandriva.com ha scritto:
> > On Wednesday 02 March 2011, Sebastian K�gler wrote:
> >> If all lights are green, we'll publish tomorrow night, CET. (Sorry
> >> for my
> >> silence these days, it's "really close to goldmaster" time right
> >> now, and
> >> every minute is about 13 times as important right now. ;)
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've noticed one more issue:
> >
> > kdebase-4.6.1 now contains the konqueror plugins that were
> > previously outside
> > kdebase.
> >
> > I've respinned the kdebase tarball now to remove them to not
> > silently add such
> > features to 4.6 branch. does anyone remember why it was added
> > there?
> >
> > d032fb52e5fdf2eb0b3ab37a7a06eacf  kdebase-4.6.1.tar.bz2
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Dirk
>
> i just saw that konq plugins is also on the kde-l10n files, i think
> they should be recreated without it.

The affected .po files are in $lang/messages/kdebase, and they are:
adblock.po
akregator_konqplugin.po
autorefresh.po
babelfish.po
dirfilterplugin.po
domtreeviewer.po
fsview.po
imgalleryplugin.po
khtmlsettingsplugin.po
mf_konqplugin.po
minitoolsplugin.po
rellinks.po
searchbarplugin.po
uachangerplugin.po
validatorsplugin.po
webarchiver.po

plus their documentations, $lang/docs/kdebase-apps/konq-plugins

--
Pino Toscano