KDE 4.6.1 tarballs (try #1) uploaded

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Thu Mar 3 12:02:50 CET 2011

On Wednesday 02 March 2011, Sebastian Kügler wrote:

> If all lights are green, we'll publish tomorrow night, CET. (Sorry for my
> silence these days, it's "really close to goldmaster" time right now, and
> every minute is about 13 times as important right now. ;)

Hi,

I've noticed one more issue:

kdebase-4.6.1 now contains the konqueror plugins that were previously outside
kdebase.

I've respinned the kdebase tarball now to remove them to not silently add such
features to 4.6 branch. does anyone remember why it was added there?

d032fb52e5fdf2eb0b3ab37a7a06eacf  kdebase-4.6.1.tar.bz2

Thanks,
Dirk