KDE 4.7 RC1 tarballs uploaded (try #1)

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Thu Jun 23 14:59:00 CEST 2011

On Thursday 23 June 2011, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> just finished uploading the first set of KDE 4.7 RC1 (4.6.90) tarballs, not
> well tested yet so far.
>
> this is the split build, and the l10n tarballs are still bulding. I'll
> spend some time on the "superbuilds", or the consolidated tarballs
> tomorrow.

I added support for different git tags per repository, for building one big
tarball or one tarball per directory, and for setting additional cmake
arguments for the subprojects.

I did not yet write documentation, so the git log must suffice for the
beginning:

http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=superbuild.git&a=summary

You can now use separate git tags for each subproject if you want to by
setting SB_GIT_TAG_<ProjectName>:
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=superbuild.git&a=commitdiff&h=f253c791f12fdf27cc364f22e40157618318835d

You can now set additional cmake arguments for all subprojects, and also per-
subproject by setting SB_CMAKE_ARGS and SB_CMAKE_ARGS_<ProjectName>:
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=superbuild.git&a=commitdiff&h=7455e606c967cc37d968d0ad1b4af0a1286a0825

You can create one big source tarball or one for each repository by setting
SB_ONE_PACKAGE_PER_PROJECT:
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=superbuild.git&a=commitdiff&h=d07d965f89d39d1884896135379a8b75606febe3

Alex