Further git migrations (and splits)

Frederik Schwarzer schwarzer at kde.org
Thu Jun 23 00:39:53 CEST 2011

[Jeremy Whiting - Mittwoch, 22. Juni 2011 18:35:04]

> Same for kde-accessibility.  There is general concensus among the active
> kde-accessibility developers that we want split repos, though Gunnar (the
> release coordinator) hasn't given any input at all...  Anyway, we are ok to
> move at any convenient time.  Though personally I'd prefer a time when I
> could have some time (maybe a week) to test the resulting repositories and
> building split/together so as to not recreate the kdeedu issues we had
> earlier.

Would the time between 4.5.6 tagging and RC2 tagging be enough?
It's only 5 days.

After RC2 tagging would be more time (15 days) to the final tagging, but
it feels a bit risky to move directly before the final.

On the other hand, there are 7 days to 4.6.5 tagging.
Maybe that's the best shot? :)
But that messes with the stable tree again.

Regards