RFC: Release Management Going Forward

Manuel Tortosa manutortosa at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 22:52:54 CEST 2011

El Monday, 20 of June de 2011, a les 22:39:40, Alexander Neundorf va escriure:
> Or, in other words, I do not yet have any feedback from packagers, except
> the  early feedback from Sune in Randa, which is incorporated now, but no
> fresh feedback yet.

Well in our case in Chakra we switched our buildsystem already for match the
new separated tarballs.as in fact. our start was KDEMod, a modular KDE set of
packages, so the new way is the natural way for us, even more monolithic
tarballs makes hard simple things like get the kate perl bindings compiling
only each tarball once.

Greez.