kdegraphics 4.6.4 tarball contains the wrong okular

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Mon Jun 20 22:09:00 CEST 2011

On Friday 17 June 2011, Albert Astals Cid wrote:

> > with 4.x) or because the newest Okular tag is v4.6.1 in git repo..

okular was taken from svn, simply because thats the way it used to be at the
beginning when I tagged 4.6.2, and nobody told me that I should switch to the
git version, so I didn't.

the script which I use to reassemble the tarballs is in svn, /trun/kde-
common/release/setup-kdegraphics.sh

lemme understand, it is meanwhile expected that the okular git builds fine in
a kdegraphics module again and that I should use the git tree now?

> Yeah, that explains why kdebase is broken too...

Albert, what exactly is "broken" with kdebase? details please.

I'm all for cleaning up my breakages but I can't work without details.

Thanks,
Dirk