kdegraphics 4.6.4 tarball contains the wrong okular

Maciej Mrozowski reavertm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 23:11:30 CEST 2011

On Tuesday 14 of June 2011 19:53:39 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Not sure about the other kdegraphics programs but at least for okular it is
> containing something that seems to be okular from 4.6.1 era.
>
> Dirk any idea how that happened?

/me guesses it's because of okular git branch names being inconsistent with
the rest of kdegraphics (the rest uses KDE/4.x whle Okular goes with 4.x) or
because the newest Okular tag is v4.6.1 in git repo..

Out of curiosity, whose task is to tag versions after split now? Application
provider (or particular repository admin) or release team (for all apps within
KDE module being tagged) ?

--
regards
MM