4.6.4 heads up

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Thu Jun 9 12:53:31 CEST 2011

On Thursday 09 June 2011 12:28:01 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As I'm just back from Randa (and the needed sleep afterwards), 4.6.4 is not
> out yet, for two reasons:
> - above travel / sleep combo
> - PIM release notes
>
> I've discussed the latter with Steven Kelly, and we decided we want to
> release them in tandem. We're working on the release notes already (in
> kde-promo), so I assume we'll get it out in the course of the day.
>
> Cheers,
OK so did Steven merge his notes in the existing Promo Notes? There was some
misuse of PIM and Kontact apparently, can we ensure we get a consistent
message aimes towards users? Words like 'module' and even 'Akonadi' are out of
scope for the user.

I am also wondering what is the state of KDEPIM with the 4.7 release and
whether this should already explained to users. Meaning: how will the PIM team
release bug fixes versions of 4.6.0 kdepim and what version will be released
with KDE 4.7.0

Anne-Marie