KDE 4.6.4 uploaded (try#1)

Modestas Vainius modax at debian.org
Sat Jun 4 11:50:01 CEST 2011

Hello,

On šeštadienis 04 Birželis 2011 11:18:50 Stephen Kelly wrote:
> Anyway, please create tarballs from the 4.6 branch for kdepim and kdepim-
> runtime. They will be released at the same time as 4.6.4, but they're still
> not technically part of the SC in 4.6. I don't know if that makes any
> difference to your process or where the tarballs actually go etc.

Why? How can KDE SC 4.6.4 and kdepim 4.6.0 be the same release? Sure, kdepim
4.6.0 can be released at the same time as SC 4.6.4 but, imho, kdepim 4.6
should NOT be part of SC 4.6.x up until 4.7. In particular, please do not
start including kdepim* translations in the kde-l10n tarballs and keep them in
kdepim* tarballs.

In general, IMHO, it's a pretty bad idea to do such changes so late in KDE SC
4.6 release cycle.

--
Modestas Vainius <modax at debian.org>