Forgot to backport changes in kde-runtime

Vishesh Handa handa.vish at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 17:56:09 CEST 2011

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 9:08 PM, Rex Dieter <rdieter at math.unl.edu> wrote:

> On 07/25/2011 10:26 AM, Vishesh Handa wrote:
>
>> Hey Release team
>>
>> I'd posted on the list about 10 days ago about the need to backport a
>> lot of Nepomuk commits. One of which was extremely important and fixed
>> file indexing. ( The others were very trivial stuff that didn't really
>> matter ). I apparently forgot to push that one important commit. ( Yes,
>> I'm an idiot! )
>>
>> Could you guys please repackage kde-runtime? I've just backported the
>> commits.
>>

> for posterity, what commit(s) precisely?

Commit - ebaf3b457b94a8be7a894b8eed81940cb7bb818f and its unit test
95f65b882149d398553e8934318658301c84dd29

The unit test doesn't really matter.

I'm copy pasting the commit message -

commit ebaf3b457b94a8be7a894b8eed81940cb7bb818f
Author: Vishesh Handa <handa.vish at gmail.com>
Date:   Tue Jul 12 14:56:17 2011 +0530

    Improve storeResources file resolution

    This patch does three things -
    1. Use QUrl::toLocalFile, when testing if the url exists using QFileInfo
    2. Before resolving all the url present in the objects. Convert them
       from the QVariant into Soprano::Node using the ClassAndPropertyTree,
       this way based on the type, the variant is converted to the correct
       node. Resolution is a lot simpler ( and correct ) this way.
    3. Fix SyncResource blank node handling - When blank nodes are stored
       as QUrls they should be stored as "_:identifier" not "identifier"

    This fixes testStoreResources_folder ( and strigi indexing )

--
Vishesh Handa