KDEPIM 4.4.10 Planning

Eric Hameleers alien at slackware.com
Tue Jan 18 14:11:17 CET 2011

On Thu, 13 Jan 2011, Allen Winter wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> I think we'll make one final bugfix release for 4.4 and then we'll be done forever with the 4.4 series.
>
> Target date for tagging and release is 26 January 2011, but I'm very flexible with this date.
>
> If anyone has time to fix some of the more notorious bugs -- especially regressions
> that may have occurred with 4.6 kdelibs|kdepimlibs -- please don't hesitate to do so.
>
> Comments? Objections?
>
> -Allen

Can anyone tell me how I can create a separate "l10n" tarball for
kdepim? As it stands now, we have to ship KDE 4.5.5 (and later KDE
4.6.0) with kdepim-4.4.9 or kdepim-4.4.10 but currently I do not have
any idea how to include the localizations for kdepim into the kde-l10n
packages. Is there a script that extracts kdepim-l10n from the
repository?

Cheers, Eric

--
Eric Hameleers <alien at slackware.com>