Making l10n stable branch point to 4.6 and trunk to trunk

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Jan 10 23:02:55 CET 2011

A Dilluns, 10 de gener de 2011, Albert Astals Cid va escriure:
> A Diumenge, 9 de gener de 2011, Albert Astals Cid va escriure:
> > Hi, speaking in IRC it has come the idea that we should switch l10n
> > stable branch to point to 4.6 (instead of 4.5 as does now) and l10n
> > trunk to trunk (instead of 4.6 as does now) since the 4.5 will get no
> > new releases anymore.
> >
> > Anyone against me doing that tomorrow afternoon in Irish time (let's say
> > in 27 or 28 hours from now)?
>
> Doing it now, i'd appreviate if no l10n commit is done since it'll ease my
> work considerably.

Done.

Please note that after talking with Allen we have decided to keep kdepim and
kdepim-runtime 4.6 l10n in trunk. There is no kdepim and kdepim-runtime in
stable at the moment.

Albert

P.S: If you find something wrong please notify asap