Confused about svn vs git

Christoph Cullmann cullmann at absint.de
Thu Feb 24 19:36:39 CET 2011

On Thursday 24 February 2011 19:34:39 you wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 12:30, Christoph Cullmann <cullmann at absint.de>
wrote:
> > On Thursday 24 February 2011 19:25:15 Ian Monroe wrote:

> >> Yes. Sorry for the confusion. :(
> >
> > Is this now: origin/KDE/4.6 or origin/4.6?
> > Or why there are two?
>
> origin/KDE/4.6. origin/4.6 needs to be deleted.
K, thanks.
Hmm, seems my backports are in sdk only, anyway.
But that now somebody deleted the 4.6 kdelibs/base stuff from branches didn't
make checking that eaiser ;) Perhaps that should be once more written to kde-
core-devel to ensure no backports are lost, or has somebody reviewed that?

Greetings
Christoph