KDE 4.8 RC1 (4.7.95) tarballs uploaded (try#1)

Valentin Rusu kde at rusu.info
Wed Dec 21 20:16:53 UTC 2011

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply - I was at work.

On 12/21/2011 04:02 PM, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Wednesday 21 December 2011, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
>
>>> As the discussion was inconclusive on k-c-d, I think we
>>> should reconsider it
>>> for the next milestone.
>> That's far from what i remember, as far as I remember there were lots of
>> changes asked for and Valentin met them all.
> Ok, then I created the ksecrets tarball. we can anyway reconsider this for RC2
> if it should not be included.

I suppose you took the contents of the ksecrets repository. If I'm
correct, then you got the right tarball.
This repo has all the ksecretsservice components and as Aron explained
kdelibs will load these components using a plug-in logic. That logic is
not yet implemented though.

Valentin Rusu (IRC valir, KDE vrusu)
KSecretsService (former KSecretService, KWallet replacement)