KDE 4.8 RC1 (4.7.95) tarballs uploaded (try#1)

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Wed Dec 21 10:31:50 UTC 2011

On Wednesday 21 December 2011, Albert Astals Cid wrote:

> There is no ksecrets tarball, and there is no ksecrets KDE/4.8 branch
> either, as far as I remember Valentin asked for it to be included in 4.8
> and it passed review correctly. (adding Valentin just to confirm)

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-utils-devel&m=131847823604336&w=2

It looks like neither the kdelibs things are in nor the is the branch
ksecretsservice from kwallet merged. I don't see that it makes sense to
include the ksecrets tarball for now.

As the discussion was inconclusive on k-c-d, I think we should reconsider it
for the next milestone.

Thanks,
Dirk