git and artworks issues
mueller at kde.org
Tue Dec 20 22:33:31 UTC 2011
On Tuesday 20 December 2011, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > I know, but it is 4 days before holiday season and I need to get RC1 out,
> > because I'll be offline tomorrow (I don't know why the release was
> > scheduled on such an inconvenient time, but so be it).
> I'll apply the same rule you applied to Davide and say that if you did not
> find the release date convinient you should have commented when the
> schedule was posted, not months after.
As I said, so be it. I can do it today, as I reserved me time to do it today.
I can not wait until XYZ is in though because I'll be offline then.
More information about the release-team