Heads-up: kdeutils is moving to git

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Sun Aug 21 16:30:27 UTC 2011

On 08/21/2011 05:46 PM, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> please keep in mind this is about ensuring our existing and potential
> contributors can continue to follow what we are doing.

I agree this is a super-important goal and I'm sure we can still
improve on meeting it. Your kdesrc-build suggestions all sound
really good to me.

I'm CC'ing mpyne here, I'm sure he'll be interested in at least
the optional deps reporting one as a concrete coding task in his
codebase.

The "interactively generate the config" part I could imagine as
being added directly to kdesrc-build, too - say, coming up on
first run when there's no rc file around yet.

--
Best regards,
Eike Hein