KDEPIM 4.6 Beta5 Tarballs

Manuel Tortosa manutortosa at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 13:54:34 CEST 2011

On Sunday 10 April 2011 12:30:48 Pino Toscano wrote:
> Looks like you are from Chakra, so maybe you share the same problem that
> afflicted for long also the Archlinux kdelibs package: do you have
> docbook-xsl installed?

The Chakra packages are slightly different from the Arch ones, i don't know the
Arch kde packages but fortunatelly we don't have the kdelibs problem.

About docbook-xsl my apologies, somehow i missed to add it to the depends,
this time compiled just fine, also the translations.

As reference, you can see my last kdepim-beata build logs here, this time a
flawlessly build with all the optional deps:

http://tinyurl.com/44ewujr

> No, what should have been done really was notifying the translators
> about the release, so they could have the possibility to polish
> translations, regenerate them or just decide to drop osolete generated
> .docbook files.

I agree 100% with you.

Greez