KDE 4.6.2 tarballs (try#1)

Tom Albers toma at kde.org
Tue Apr 5 12:37:03 CEST 2011

----- Original Message -----
> On Monday 04 April 2011, Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
> > On Friday 01 April 2011 21:47:44 Dirk Mueller wrote:
> > > I just finished uploading the first set of tarballs.
> >
> > BTW, the files are public on ftp.kde.org now... Intention or
> > accident? :)
>
> That was not intentional, somebody has removed the hidden permissions
> from the
> directory yesterday.

Just to add what I think that happened:

Instead of hiding the directory initially you hid the whole stable tree. Yesterday you fixed the stable tree, but that did open op the 4.6.2 folder as it seems as it was not hidden in the first place, except that the whole stable tree was hidden so the effect was the same.

Best,
--
Tom Albers
KDE Sysadmin