[Kde-graphics-devel] Re: 4.6.2

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Apr 1 20:50:37 CEST 2011

A Divendres, 1 d'abril de 2011, Raphael Kubo da Costa va escriure:
> Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> writes:
> > A Divendres, 1 d'abril de 2011, Marcel Wiesweg va escriure:
> >>
> >> All except okular and libs/mobipocket is migrated
> >
> > No, that is not true, i already said that the strigi-analizers and the
> > thumbnailers have to be taken from SVN and kamera/gwenview/svgpart never
> > sent to any list the mail toma asked saying they want to be packaged
> > from git so they should not.
>
> FWIW, agateau sent his request in a separate thread to release-team for
> gwenview to be taken from git (Message ID
> <201103220025.52616.aurelien.gateau at free.fr>).

Right, that mail somehow it is not in my release-team folder (probably i
deleted it) thus i never removed it from SVN and scripty is still using SVN
for gwenview.

So yes, it is my fault, but given that we are one day past the tagging date i
don't think it's time to fix it.