[Kde-graphics-devel] Re: 4.6.2

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Apr 1 20:27:12 CEST 2011

A Divendres, 1 d'abril de 2011, Marcel Wiesweg va escriure:
> > so I take that I should include them from git projects? what about the
> > rest that is still in sVN? it seems that is only okular?
>
> All except okular and libs/mobipocket is migrated

No, that is not true, i already said that the strigi-analizers and the
thumbnailers have to be taken from SVN and kamera/gwenview/svgpart never sent
to any list the mail toma asked saying they want to be packaged from git so
they should not.

Albert