[Kde-pim] Re: kdepimlibs and kdateedit

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Tue Nov 30 09:02:24 CET 2010

On Saturday 27 November 2010 20:54:05 Tom Albers wrote:
> [...]

Well, having this duplicated code everywhere for even more months (look at
lxr.kde.org to see what I mean) is enough to make me want this bugger ASAP.

> Beta1 is already released.

Agreed, unfortunate timing, but I had to make sure I could recollect from the
different forks (and I probably missed some).

My concern is that if we give it six more months we'll be at the same point
for 4.7 (since PIM and Extragear tend to use only released kdelibs). I'm
definitely not interested in doing this work again, it's already been painful
enough (I've been cooking that up for weeks/months now with several stops in
between when I needed feedback and test from users of the various forks).

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net