KDE 4.6 tarballs (try #2)

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Thu Nov 25 09:46:15 CET 2010

On Wednesday 24 November 2010, Andrea Scarpino wrote:

> > Please make sure to use the new tarballs and report any missing fixes/new
> > issues.
>
> Hi, kdenetwork does not build (I'm using libktorrent from git)

Hi,

it builds for me (dunno why, perhaps we have disabled this plugin in the
packages). I accept that this is a problem that needs to be fixed, but I prefer
to get Beta1 out now instead of delaying further.

I've shortly talked with upstream and they're  unwilling to release a
libktorrent 1.1 beta just yet, so we have to fix kget to build against the
latest released package properly.

Thanks,
Dirk