KDE 4.6 Beta1 tarballs (4.5.80) uploaded

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Mon Nov 22 20:45:20 CET 2010

On Monday 22 November 2010, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> A Dilluns, 22 de novembre de 2010, Kevin Kofler va escriure:
> > On Friday 19 November 2010, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> > > Please let me know of urgent fixes/compile issues in those tar balls.
> >
> > Various pieces are missing for various reasons:
> >
> > * kdebindings doesn't build Okular bindings because FindOkular.cmake was
> > removed by http://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=1179984
> > I see how OkularConfig.cmake is the right this to use internally, but
> > IMHO there should still be a FindOkular.cmake installed, shouldn't
> > there? This is not fixed in trunk yet.
>
> According to Alex, OkularConfig.cmake is the right thing to do externally.
> But he is the expert, so i'll let him explain why.

Well, I think there should be a FindOkular.cmake which includes
OkularConfig.cmake and uses the usual find_package_handle_standard_args routine,
both for backwards compatibility and for consistency with all the other
libraries around, which are all available through the Find* interface.

        Kevin Kofler