KDE 4.6 Beta1 tarballs (4.5.80) uploaded

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Mon Nov 22 19:11:29 CET 2010

On Friday 19 November 2010, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> Please let me know of urgent fixes/compile issues in those tar balls.

Various pieces are missing for various reasons:

* The Python script engine is not being built in kdebase-workspace. We need
commit 1199366 merged into the tag. (Commit 1199438 is also needed, to fix a
syntax error in the Python code, but that one has already been applied to the
tag.)

* The Marble wallpaper support in kdeplasma-addons doesn't get built because
kdeedu doesn't install FindMarble.cmake. This is fixed by revision 1198993.

* kdebindings doesn't build Okular bindings because FindOkular.cmake was
removed by http://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=1179984
I see how OkularConfig.cmake is the right this to use internally, but IMHO
there should still be a FindOkular.cmake installed, shouldn't there? This is
not fixed in trunk yet.

        Kevin Kofler