KDEPIM 4.5 TP1

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Thu Jun 24 16:24:17 CEST 2010

On Thursday 24 June 2010 7:43:12 am Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Wednesday 23 June 2010, Allen Winter wrote:
>

> > Please continue fixing bugs and working on data migration.
> > I may ping on some of you to help write announcements, test packaging, etc.
> >
> > Let me know if there are objections to this plan.
>
> Whats the plan with translations? so far they're left out? do you really want
> to add them with 4.5.1? I would rather like to see it getting ready for KDE 4.6.

In kdepim trunk, we have been following the string freeze rules.
So I don't think the translations should be a problem.

ie. we haven't added any new strings for the past several weeks now.
(or we shouldn't have -- except maybe for some important bug fixes)

In conclusion: yes, I want to add the kdepim translations back with the kdepim4.5 release.