Upcoming KDE 4.4 vs. Bug #162485 (no suitably sufficient SSL/TLS support)

Jeff Mitchell mitchell at kde.org
Fri Jan 8 17:43:59 CET 2010

On 1/8/2010 11:22 AM, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> Maybe contacting a company that can help here with the available funds would be the
> way to go? At least that could help solving the "have money, need feature"-problem.
> There are some companies around that have done contracted work on KDE in the past.

Since you are willing to sponsor this work, two places you might look
for experienced kdelibs developers are KO GmbH ( http://www.kogmbh.com )
and KDAB ( http://www.kdab.com ).

Please understand that I am not vouching for them -- I have no personal
experience working with either of these companies. I only suggest them
as I know that there are large pools of KDE expertise at both companies.

--Jeff