KDE 4.4.1 tarballs (try#1) uploaded

Sune Vuorela Sune at vuorela.dk
Sun Feb 28 01:17:04 CET 2010

On Friday 26 February 2010 21:21:08 Dirk Mueller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> just finished uploading the 1st set of 4.4.1 tarballs. hopefully nothing
>  went wrong, I haven't tested them yet. Please let me know of any blocking
>  issues.

Can we get r1096627 and 1096628 put into the tag?
there is a .so file installed into data dir, which is fixed in these two
revisions.

Thanks

/Sune
--
How might I overclock the processor?

The point is that from the file inside Photoshop XP you either should debug a
terminale to a controller, or have to telnet to the URL on the periferic of
the modem to a Ultra SCSI firewall for resetting the jumper.