kmldonkey version problem

Tom Albers toma at kde.org
Thu Feb 18 20:43:02 CET 2010

Dear KMLDonkey devels,

We received below message. You probably have done a 2.0.5 release your self and have not updated the createtarball script. In that script 2.0.2  is indicated as the current version number.

If you are making your own releases, do you want to stop us making them? If so please turn of the kde_release=yes bit to no in that same config.

Let us know.

Best,

Toma
KDE Release Team Member.