extragear and playground translations included in l10n tarballs of kde 4.4.0 ?

Tobias Gerschner tobias.gerschner at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 03:52:02 CET 2010

Good Afternoon,

I hope this is not too off topic, but could not find a more appropriate list.

According to the svn tag 4.4.0 copy the kde-l10n directory ships
extragear and playground translations. I went through the previous svn
tag copies and did not see these translations included before. The
inclusion of these translations causes quite a few file conflicts
between extragear / playground applications that do not follow the KDE
SC release schedule but have their translations shipped in kde 4.4.0 .
( At least that is what it's look like from here)

I tried to get some information on #kde and went through the public
list archives but did not see any relevant information.

A clarification would be appreciated whether it is intended to ship
translations of extragear and playground applications now with the KDE
SC .

Thank you.

--
Tobias Gerschner
Yoper Linux - www.yoper.com

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.