[Nepomuk] kde-4.4, virtuoso-6.1.0, and virtuosoconverter

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Fri Feb 5 11:53:29 CET 2010

Hey Sebastian,

On Friday 05 February 2010 09:10:36 Sebastian Trueg wrote:
> Please try the attached patch in kdebase/runtime/nepomuk/services/storage.
> And if it helps, please apply as I am in the train all day.
> Starting nepomuk will take a long time probably since the whole index
> needs to be rebuilt.

That doesn't seem to help. (I've only rebuilt/installed that particular directory.)
The error is apparently the same still. I've attached an updated log from my
nepomukserver (gave it some time to start up, the initial CPU load had definitely
settled).

I'll be on IRC all day and tonight, you can catch me there (or by email, of course).

> Sebastian Trueg wrote:
> > yeah... damn, apparently the text index is not enabled by default
> > anymore. Still was in 6.0.x snapshots I had.
> > This is fixed with a simple patch to the storage service though.
> > Maybe we need to port that back to the 4.4.0 tag, too.

Thanks,
--
sebas