KDE 4.4.98 (4.4 RC3)

Bartosz Świątek shadzik at pld-linux.org
Wed Feb 3 00:53:35 CET 2010

2010/2/2 Dirk Mueller <mueller at kde.org>:
> On Tuesday 02 February 2010, Than Ngo wrote:
>> The kde-l10n packages are still missing. Dirk, do you know when the
>>  kde-l10n will be available on ktown?
>
> ouch.. uploaded, thanks!

Those problems Arkadiusz mentioned seem really annoying...
Dirk I know you're not the one to fix them, but maybe you could ask
the kdepim developers to fix these issues before 4.4 launches? Would
be great.

Greets,

--
"I'm living proof if you do one thing right in your career, you can
coast for a long time. A LOOOOONG time." -Guy Kawasaki