Important fix in kdebindings for RC1

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Thu Dec 23 13:33:09 CET 2010

On Thursday 23 December 2010 02:11:27 you wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 22, 2010 18:36:32 Arno Rehn wrote:
> > On Thursday 23 December 2010 00:10:38 I wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > for RC1, the tarballs for kdebindings should be recreated from branch
> > > 4.6. It contains a fix necessary for at least gentoo users. Without it
> > > the buildsystem might not work as expected.
> >
> > Oh, and please CC me in replies - I'm not subscribed to the list.
>
> Mind briefly describing what the fix is? I use Gentoo and so I can help
> test.
You couldn't disable some of the bindings with -DDISABLE_<name>=TRUE. I only
know korundum off the top of my head, but others might have been affected, too.
That would have broken Gentoo's useflags for kdebindings.
Otherwise, the CMake output telling you which bindings were enabled and which
not did not work correctly for SMOKE and parts of Ruby.

--
Arno Rehn
arno at arnorehn.de