Git transition for kdelibs and kdebase

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annma at kde.org
Wed Dec 8 16:39:46 CET 2010

On Sunday 05 December 2010 02:04:51 Ian Monroe wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 5:41 PM, Tom Albers <toma at kde.org> wrote:

- the 20th December is just before Christmas, some devels will not be aware of
the change (I think most are not aware at all on what's going on)
- will everything from kdelibs and kdebase and kdepim move (trunk = 4.7 and
4.6 branch?)
- why would some split and other not?
- what about other modules? isn't it possible to have a snapshot on the
current state of things? what about l10n?
- what about documentation for developers? what needs to be done?

All this is not on the scope of this mailing list though and should be
discussed quite quickly.

Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie