Features for 4.5

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Fri Apr 9 09:59:31 CEST 2010

On Friday 09 April 2010 00:56:08 Andreas Scherf wrote:
> Hallo,
> i have a feature for kdegames/kbounce which is already on trunk.
> Who is the maintainer of the feature plan?
> http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.5_Feature_Plan
>
> I would like to inform him/her ...
>
> Andreas
You have a feature: is it a suggestion or a patch (will you code it?)
If it's only an idea you have, please send it to bugs.kde.org as a wish to the
product KBounce and explain your use case and the feature. Add any mockup,info
that can help implement it.

If you are ready to code it, I suggest you subscribe to kde-games-devel
mailing list where Games developers communicate. Present your feature and ask
if you can implement it. Then it'll be added to the feature plan.

The feature plan is not a place where users request features, it's a page
where developers write what they intend to code.

Best regards,

Anne-Marie