Qt 4.6 && KDE 4.4.0

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Sun Sep 27 20:00:20 CEST 2009

On Saturday 26 September 2009 17:59:45 Tom Albers wrote:
> Op Wednesday 23 September 2009 21:41 schreef u:
> > It is time to take a decision about Qt 4.6 && KDE 4.4.0. I'ld like to
> > announce the following to kcd and kd next saturday.
>
> In the past we decided that these things require two explicit +1's. As
>  those are missing, I won't announce this.

Please do. I'd rather have us not have the same "but but but we only tested the older
Qt!" this time around again. Distros will ship the latest Qt, and that's what we
should work with. Which means both timing our release to 4.6 and switching qt-copy or
the git thing we use nowadays to 4.6 shortly.

So ... +1
--
sebas