KDE 4.3.x Schedule

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Mon Sep 21 23:01:17 CEST 2009

Am Donnerstag 03 September 2009 14:27:31 schrieb Stephan Binner:
> On Thursday 20 August 2009 04:33:00 Dirk Mueller wrote:
> > > when will tagging/release of 4.3.1 and so on happen?
> >
> > the regular interval would be to tag on the last thursday of this month
> > (so August 27th) and release on first tuesday (so, September 1st).
>
> The same scheme for 4.3.2? :-)

Same question from me.

Especially for translation of our documentation the teams need to know the
deadline for tagging.
Remember that the language docbooks have to be generated manually by the
teams. And that is only possible for a fully translated documentation, one
untranslated message makes it impossible to generate the language docbook.

Known dates for the 4.3.x release enable the translation teams to concentrate
their work an nearly finished doc translations to get them into the next
upcoming 4.3.x release.

--
Burkhard Lück