KDevelop 4.0 release

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Oct 31 08:49:52 CET 2009

On 30.10.09 22:03:04, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> On Friday 30 October 2009 19:14:15 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just wanted to clarify that we (the KDevelop team) would like to be
> > part of the KDE 4.4 release. That is we're going to follow the release
> > schedule as planned on techbase and we'd like to be included in the
> > tarball'ing being done for the beta's and rc's.
> >
> > I'll be making sure to update the version numbers in kdevelop and
> > kdevplatform before the tagging and I'm going to push out another last
> > beta (6) on our own this weekend.
>
> Very cool. Would you like to prepare a webpage with a couple of screenshots and a
> general introduction for the release PR around KDE 4.4?

As we do have our own website which already has a screenshots, news etc.
section I think that should be doable - if our webmaster has enough time to
put the data online :)

> David has shown cool stuff quite often
> on his blog, maybe something like that? The amount of new stuff in KDE 4.4 is
> overwhelming, and we'll have more than enough trouble covering it.

:) I'll try to prepare the KDevelop4.0 PR material as much as I can
(screenshots, introduction, "initial steps" as we still lack a proper
manual unfortunately).

Andreas

--
You will have a long and boring life.