KDevelop 4.0 release

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Oct 30 19:14:15 CET 2009

Hi,

I just wanted to clarify that we (the KDevelop team) would like to be
part of the KDE 4.4 release. That is we're going to follow the release
schedule as planned on techbase and we'd like to be included in the
tarball'ing being done for the beta's and rc's.

I'll be making sure to update the version numbers in kdevelop and
kdevplatform before the tagging and I'm going to push out another last
beta (6) on our own this weekend.

Andreas

--
Your temporary financial embarrassment will be relieved in a surprising manner.