Tagging & Release delayed for KDE SC 4.4-beta1

Tom Albers toma at kde.org
Thu Nov 26 15:30:35 CET 2009

Hi,

You don't have to have crystal ball to know we can not tag today.

We have postponed tagging until monday and the release on thursday. This is only for KDE SC 4.4-beta1. The KDE SC 4.3.4 release schedule is not affected.

What does this mean:
- The feature freeze has *not* moved to monday. No new features are allowed, we are in hard feature freeze.
- Please try to fix the nepomuk build system issue and other issues before sunday midnight so no more delays will happen.
- Try to get everything reviewed by someone else before you commit, to be sure nothing breaks.

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Tom Albers.