KDE 4.2.5?

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Fri May 29 18:26:26 CEST 2009


Can we decide now if there will be a 4.2.5 release?
If not, then that saves us some unneeded backporting work.

Recall we stopped at 4.1.4. 
IMO we should stop at 4.2.4.

Let's decide very soon and I'll communicate the decision to all developers.


More information about the release-team mailing list