moving Tellico l10n into kdereview

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Mon May 11 19:04:20 CEST 2009

On Monday 11 May 2009 12:56:01 pm Robby Stephenson wrote:
> I was planning for extragear/office, though if someone has a better
> idea, I'm open to it.

Fine with me.. except we really don't have a coordinator who specifically
deals with extragear/office.

Helio is the extragear person, but more from a release point-of-view
rather than a review point-of-view.  I suppose we'll all need to pitch-in
and help with the review.  tellico is an old app, so it's probably
full-featured and documented and stuff.

Albert, can you help move the l10n files for Robby?

Robby, you'll want to announce tellico in kdeview to the kde-core-devel mailing list.

--
Allen Winter | allen at kdab.net | Software Engineer
KDAB (USA), LLC, a KDAB Group company