moving Tellico l10n into kdereview

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Mon May 11 18:47:14 CEST 2009

On Saturday 09 May 2009 4:44:51 pm Robby Stephenson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just moved Tellico from KDE playgorund  into kdereview. Based on
> http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/SVN_Guidelines I wasn't sure if any i18n or
> l10n files needed to be moved as well.
>
> 'move /playground/office/tellico to /kdereview/tellico'

Robby,

We need to decide where tellico belongs.
utils? admin? office? pim?

Also,  do you have an idea yet if you want to go into extragear or the main KDE modules?
The main difference there is if you want to be on your own release schedule or not.

These decisions need to be made now, so the corresponding coordinator
can help guide you through the process.

-Allen